Fine Line Homes is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. The information you provide allows us to help you on a more personal level. We can better respond to your requests, understand your needs, and provide you the information and resources you need.
Information Collected by Fine Line Homes
When Fine Line Homes collects any personal information on our website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection.
We collect personal information only if you voluntarily provide it.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual such as your name, email address, mailing address, buying needs, budget or other information required to provide a service you have requested.
Fine Line Homes does not collect any information stored on your computer except for the information related to the browsing of Fine Line Home website. However, Fine Line Homes does store information received from the Google Display Ad Network, which estimates a visitor’s general demographic information.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
- Personally identifiable information is submitted by you into the forms on our websites.
- Fine Line Homes uses a third-party analytics providers including but not limited to Google Analytics to analyze the data collected through the session and persistent metrics cookies to enhance the website, our services, and our advertising. The third-party analytics provider does not receive personally identifiable information through these cookies and does not combine, match, or cross-reference Fine Line Homes and our partner sites information with any other information.
- Fine Line Homes uses web measurement and customization technologies to make FineLineHomes.com.com and our partner sites function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using the website. This means that when you visit a page on FineLineHomes.com or a partner site, the internet browser on your computer may download and save a small file (commonly called a “cookie”) so that our website can recognize your specific computer and browser when you use FineLinehomes.com and our partner sites in the future. These technologies fall into two categories, based on the length of time they remain active:
- Single-session cookies last only as long as a web browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the data files on your computer are deleted.
- Multi-session cookies last beyond a single session of browsing a website; this allows a website to recognize a computer or user for defined amount of time.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Some of the ways we may use personal information collected from you on our website include:
- Providing you personalized content
- Sending you educational emails regarding the home building process.
- Responding to your questions or requests.
We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make our site easier to use and to make our advertising better. For example, we use them to confirm when you reach certain pages on our website (like a download or checkout page). Cookies are used to tell us when you are interacting with our advertisements and to personalize the ads you see about us.
How We Share your Personal Information
We do not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies for the purpose of providing current or future products or services to you.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
- We take reasonable precautions to protect our site and information automatically collected by FineLinehomes.com and our partner sites or voluntarily submitted to FineLinehomes.com and our partner sites. For example, we restrict access to information collected by or submitted to FineLinehomes.com and our partner sites to employees who access it to perform their duties. Access to Fine Line Homes accounts on third-party sites is limited to the staff who administer those accounts.
- We also utilize commonly used practices and technical controls to protect this information, along with FineLinehomes.com and our partner sites itself. We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and ensure the highest level of security for our website.
- Children and Privacy on FineLinehomes.com and our partner sites We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online and do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13. To notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please contact us at info[at]FineLinehomes.com