Fine Line Homes is seeking a Construction Coordinator to manage new home construction starts for our Hazleton office. The position will be the liaison between the sales team, construction team and our customers. This role is one of the reasons we continue to be known for our customer service.
At Fine Line, you’ll have the opportunity to join a building legacy that started in 1972 and has enjoyed consistent year over year growth. We believe in a transparent approach to building and we are proud to include standards that are typically upgrades in other builder’s homes across the region. We take a traditional path with proven methods to create today’s most modern styles and forever homes.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (not limited to):
- Handle all post-sale communication with our customers during construction.
- Conduct pre-building talk with customers.
- Review final prints with customers, prepare job summary.
- Setup and maintain all project construction files.
- Coordinate and conduct reoccuring progress check-ins with customers.
- Support sales team with estimate reviews, and/or pricing as needed.
- Work with Housing Consultants to ensure all applicable paperwork is signed, accurate and timely.
- Work with construction team to process change orders, additions/deletions at the buyer’s request.
- Identify any issues with plans under development.
- Gather all necessary documents for walk through packages.
- Final settlement with customers.
- Maintain progress spreadsheet.
- Strive to sustain world-class customer reviews throughout project.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- 2 years experience in the building industry preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Proven organization skills in a high paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsot Office suite knowledge.
- Careful and consistent attention to detail.
- Able to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred