Inside Sales Representative (Online Sales Consultant)
Fine Line Homes is seeking an Inside Sales Representative (Online Sales Consultant) to manage leads for all five of our offices out of our home office in Harrisburg, PA. The position will promptly respond to, qualify and manage leads and customer requests for new homes. This role will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
At Fine Line, you’ll have the opportunity to join a building legacy that started in 1972 and has enjoyed consistent year over year growth. We believe in a transparent approach to building and we are proud to include standards that are upgrades in other builder homes across the region. We take a traditional path with proven methods to create today’s most modern styles and forever homes.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (not limited to):
- Immediately respond to all web, email, phone and social leads – with a targeted goal of within 10 minutes.
- Qualify each lead based on their unique needs.
- Provide a consistent follow-up process with each lead with the goal of setting an appointment with the Onsite Housing Consultant
- Provide applicable information and marketing material to prospects.
- Respond to the sales line as needed and voicemail for leads.
- Work with the prospect to determine the best floor plan
- Utilize lead management software
- Create and deliver ongoing email campaigns
- Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios
- Maintain website content
- Monitor third-party websites and online advertising
- Continually research the competition and their online activities
- Partner with onsite consultants to build a smooth, collaborative process
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Two years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Real Estate License a plus
- Experience in homebuilding industry/Real Estate a plus
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software experience
- Expert organizational, planning and management skills
- Self-directed and able to thrive with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow a proven sales process
- Knowledge of computers, search engines and online marketing channels
- Ability to work a flexible schedule on a consistent basis, including evenings, weekend and holidays
- 24-7 availability (within reason). Lead follow up via phone/email/social expected from 8am – 9pm, 7 days a week
- You’re passionate about numbers and results
- You’re hungry to find a small amount of yes’s; no’s don’t scare you
- You’re energetic and charismatic
- You bring a history of exceeding goals and incredible results
- You’re customer focused and personable
This position is structured as base salary + commission, with incentives paid for booking (and keeping) appointments as well as earning closed contracts. Fine Line Homes offers a competitive wage and attractive benefit package.
High School degree or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.