Have you been thinking about finishing your basement into living space for a long time? Fall is a perfect time to get ideas and plan.
Even if it’s currently cold concrete crammed with boxes of off-season items, the lowest floor of your home probably has loads of potential.
It never hurts to start looking and get ideas before you plan to dig in. Here are five to get you started:
- A guest bedroom makes for a more welcoming home.
- A home gym: keeping in shape without leaving the house.
- A home office: choose your own hours.
- A family entertainment room increases togetherness.
- A home theater view movies from the comfort of your home.
Finishing space in the basement is an affordable way to increase your living area. Make your basement more a part of your home.