Trim Carpenter Job
Fine Line Homes is seeking a Trim Carpenter to join the new homes team in both our State College and Hazleton, PA offices. The right candidate will bring experience in trim installation skills and a commitment to a high standard of carpentry work. Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Candidate should have an understanding of residential building standards and be willing to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented manner.
At Fine Line, you’ll have the opportunity to join a building legacy that started in 1972 and has enjoyed consistent year over year growth. We believe in a transparent approach to building and we are proud to include standards that are upgrades in other builder homes across the region. We take a traditional path with proven methods to create today’s most modern styles and forever homes.
We offer a competitive wage and an attractive benefits package.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Interior Trim Work –
- Working with power tools to install: Interior Doors, Casing, Baseboard, Stair and Railing, Kitchen and Vanity Cabinetry with moldings, Closet Shelving, Window Sills and trim.
- Exterior Work –
- Porch Post and railings, Window and Door installs, Moldings: Window and Door Pilaster and Pediments.
- Additional –
- Minor siding work and repairs, drywall work and repairs, painting and touch up.
- Minor plumbing and electrical work, connections and repairs.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Follows all safety regulations and adheres to the standards of safe work practices
- Logs time and production records
- Basic carpentry tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to a wide variety of people
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and independently productive
- Effective time management
- Team oriented