Current Career Openings
FULL-TIME TRIM CARPENTER
Fine Line Homes is seeking a full-time Trim Carpenter to join the new homes team in our State College, PA location. The right candidate will bring experience in trim installation skills and a commitment to a high standard of carpentry work. Must have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license with a clean driving record. Candidate should have an understanding of residential building standards and be willing to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented manner.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Interior Trim Work – Working with power tools to install interior doors, casing, baseboard, stair and railing, kitchen and vanity cabinetry with moldings, closet shelving, window sills and trim.
- Exterior Work – Porch Post and railings, Window and Door installs, Moldings: Window and Door Pilaster and Pediments.
- Additional – Minor siding work and repairs, drywall work and repairs, painting and touch up.
- Follows all safety regulations and adheres to the standards of safe work practices
- Logs time and production records
- Basic carpentry tools
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and independently productive
- Effective time management
- Team oriented
Extensive Job Site Protective Measures in place, due to COVID-19.
Inquiries/applicants may respond to Susan.Kent@TheParmerGroup.com
NEW HOME SALES CONSULTANT – Hazleton
Fine Line Homes is seeking a high-performing sales representative to join our successful new home sales team. This position will be based out of our office in Hazleton, PA. You must be a superstar with proven sales growth, relationship building wizardry, strong communication skills, and expert organizational ability.
At Fine Line, you’ll have the opportunity to join a building legacy that started in 1972 and has enjoyed consistent year over year growth. We believe in a transparent approach to building and we are proud to include standards that are upgrades in other builder homes across the region. We take a traditional path with proven methods to create today’s most modern styles and forever homes.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Obtain and follow up on sales leads and record daily customer traffic and customer information
- Demonstrate and maintain model home, brochures, price lists, and associated marketing collateral
- Perform in-depth needs analysis with prospective new home buyers
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with customers from inital contact; the purchase and financing process through all closing and post-closing activites.
- Proficient use of our CRM including accurate records, detailed notes, and follow-up activities
- Create and deliver ongoing email campaigns
- Travel through the local community, self-generating leads from Realtor/Co-Broker businesses, referrals, and self-prospecting
- Become well-versed with the competition including website, promotions, and product details and be able to compare with Fine Line Homes
- Two years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Real Estate License is a plus, but not required
- Experience in homebuilding industry/Real Estate is a plus
- Proven email and phone communication skills
- CRM software savvy
- Expert organizational, planning, and management skills
- Self-directed and able to thrive with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow a proven sales process
- Knowledge of computers, search engines, and online marketing channels
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule on a constant basis, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- You’re passionate about numbers and results
- You’re hungry to find a small amount of yes’s – no’s don’t scare you
- You’re energetic and charismatic
- You bring a history of exceeding goals and incredible results
- You’re customer focused and personable
This position is structured as base salary + commission with bonus potential. Fine Line Homes offers a competitive wage and attrractive benefits package.
Inquiries/applicants may send their resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org