Up-Front Pricing: Setting the Standard
When you are browsing online for new home builders, you’ll often run into companies that offer you what seem to be very low pricing on their home plans. As the video below shows, it is not quite the price you pay.
The reason this price is so low is because it doesn’t include many of the items you want in your new home such as:
- Floor Covering
Wouldn’t you rather know what the final price is going to be for your new home rather than a inaccurate starting price?
Up-Front Pricing : Our Process
Our process is very simple: We identify what you want in your new home. From appliances to floor covering and lighting. We take the time to help you pick out what you want in your home and then generate a final price for you.
Everything from moving a wall, bumping out a section of the home, to choosing your dishwasher. We help you determine a REAL price for your new home.
- We want you to understand your costs.
- Have you ever seen a price advertised, only to find out that is not the real price? We don’t like that either.
- Get exact pricing for your home, without any hidden costs.
- Clear understanding of the materials used.
- The Fine Line Homes 5 Star Product Program ensures the products/materials in your home are at a higher grade.
- You should understand why we chose the products and how they compare to others in the marketplace.
- You will see it’s the little things we do that separates us.
- You’ll also understand why we NEVER use allowance pricing.
- Finally have a price you can budget for and can compare others to.
- The key is to have a real price based on real materials.
- Misleading low price used as a sales tactic.
- Items you would assume are standard are not included in the price or are a lower grade quality.
- Uses allowance pricing to make price look better.
- Allowance pricing is when a builder gives you an allowance for a particular line item.
- For example, a builder could give you a $2,400 kitchen appliance allowance when in reality they know you can’t purchase everything you need for that amount.
- What do I get for the low, incomplete price?
- No breakdown of products, lower quality products, allowances, and no idea of what is actually ‘behind the walls’.