So you are thinking about building a new home for the retirement phase of your life, but you’re not sure where to start.
Many people think that just by building a ranch style single level home they are building the perfect retirement home….but there’s a better way to build your ranch home to accommodate you for the present and the future. At Fine Line Homes some of the accommodations that we can offer are:
- Enlarge interior doors from 2’-6” to 3’-0” which can allow for wheelchair access
- Install Handicap accessible Thresholds on all exterior doors
- Install safety Grab bars in all tub’s and or Showers
- Install Ergo Height Toilets
- Install Accent Lever door handles on all doors
These are just a few of the items that we can offer during new home construction that will allow your home to be flexible with all the changes life has to offer. Our Housing Consultants can discuss your needs and guide you as you plan to prepare for this exciting phase of your life.