Before purchasing land to build your new home, consider building in a Fine Line Homes Community.
Below are 10 Benefits to building in an established, planned, new home community:
- The build space of each lot has been pre-cleared, saving you the expense of felling trees and clearing brush.
- Public Sewer and Water are available; avoiding the cost of a septic system and the drilling of a well.
- Utilities are buried under ground, no unsightly power lines.
- Economical Natural Gas for heating is available to most communities, eliminating the need for the more expensive Electric Heat.
- Curb side trash pick-up, and mail delivery.
- The local township provides snow removal in the winter on public roads. No need for expensive private plowing.
- Building Lots range in size, you pick the lot size and maintenance that fits your lifestyle.
- Excellent Public and Private Schools are nearby and student transportation is available for that short distance.
- You have the Security of living in a Neighborhood. Some but not all, Fine Line Home Communities have a Homeowners Association, but all Communities have Covenants/Restrictions guidelines, that make neighborhood living, harmonious.
- Community locations make for easy workplace commutes, and are near shopping, hospitals, and major highways.
Each, Fine Line Homes Community is unique and attractive to the individual Home Buyer for different reasons. Whether you consider yourself a Young Family with Children, or an Empty Nester/Retiree, Fine Line Homes has the Community, the Lot, and the Home, perfect for you!